Operation Military Family prides itself in working to be the "Relationship Onesource" for all programs, seminars and ongoing follow-up that enriches and strengthens our military families.
If you know of programs or seminars that should be considered, please contact us and we'll have our curriculum team review and get back to you.
OMF Core Programs include:
- Battle Ready Your Relationships
- Shoulder2Shoulder Coaching·
- What Your Mother-in-Law Didn't Tell You·
- Topical: motivational·
- Capitalizing on Relationship Differences·
- One Team, One Mission·
- Communication, Sex & Money: The James Bond Strategy (very popular)·
- The James Bond Strategy to Better Relationships·
- The "Ugly Truth" (before it became a movie)·
- Communicating Vision: Lessons in Leadership·
- How to Improve Your Bottom Line through Better Relationships·
- What the heck is "normal?" - Living life in the "new normal"
Be sure to check out our list of other programs and services offered by collaborating organizations.
Operation Military Family has a number of core programs. Our two feature product lines are "Battle Ready Your Relationships" and "Shoulder2Shoulder."
Battle Ready (and Repair) Your Relationships: BRR starts with a ten (10) hour relationship strengthening seminar that helps couples understand and work through their personality and communication differences and styles, successfully navigate conflict, and assess their relationship strengths and weaknesses through multiple deployments. Couples will better understand who they are, how they communicate and how to prepare their relationships for both multiple deployments and reintegration. Ongoing peer to peer training is available.
This program is our newly married to mid-years relationship strengthening program. Based on research and using an assessment tool, this grassroots, peer to peer program assists couples in identifying their personality differences as well as their strengths and growth areas as a couple.
Shoulder2Shoulder: Building a Shared Resiliency (S2S) is a ten (10) hour faith neutral community outreach program, which also offers a Christ-centered version, developed to guide local community service organizations (CSOs) and churches on how to build strong resilient relationships with their military families residing in their communities. The complete training provides twelve (12) months of coaching calls, web-resources and unlimited email access to the trainers.
This program, founded by Tim May, pastor and Navy Chaplain, is both a faith-neutral, research-based and faith-based program designed to meet the growing needs of our military and their families through the development of a powerful and transformative coaching environment. It is geared toward the business community and churches.
It provides the fundamentals on:
- Understanding the Differences between Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring
- Understanding the military life
- The ABC's of Transformative Listening
- Understanding and Evaluating People's Stages of Change
- Understanding and Evaluating Self-Destruction Techniques
Operation Military Family prides itself in working to be the "Relationship Onesource" for all programs, seminars and ongoing follow-up that enrich and strengthen our military families.
For more information or to schedule a seminar, please contact Operation Military Family at email@example.com or 1-877-516-8323 ext. 102.